Because our centers are located in the Mediterranean, the focus of our job guidance is for employment in France, Spain, Morocco, Tunisia, Italy Egypt and Turkey. While attending the course, we provide comprehensive lists of English language schools in all of the above countries as well. However, we are fully able to advise on jobs in other parts of the world such as Asia and Central and South America. This is accomplished by providing effective websites and tactics for setting up a new life in a foreign country which is delivered by our international staff.
During and after the course, we provide the following components:
- Advice for obtaining appropriate visas and contact information for relevant agencies to assist you.
- We advise you individually on preparing a CV/ resume and cover letter
- There is an open question and answer segment where trainees can get the information they need from our international staff
- Each trainee receives individual and personalized guidance about setting up in the country of their choice from a staff member.
- Trainees are informed of what to expect in a job interview
- Lists of contacts of English language schools are provided for countries in the Mediterranean.
- References are provided on request
- We continue to give on going assistance in your job search for a lifetime
- A graduate-only website which provides further support once you finish the courseAll job assistance, which includes all the components mentioned above, as well as our short term volunteer/ internship programs are included when you take our TESOL Course at any one of our locations. With our support you'll experience the journey of a lifetime with job success.Visit our blog at www.thelanguagehouse.blogspot.com for advice and stories on living abroad. For information on job prospects in various Mediterranean countries visit http://www.tesol-jobs.blogspot.com/