French Lessons in Montpellier
Our Montpellier school is located in the center of Montpellier just a few steps from Place de la Comedie. The school offers spacious classrooms, internet access and a library which includes a video section as well. The team of qualified native speakers provides a personalized collective and individual program. Our program caters to all language abilities. Our standard program is four hours per day/20 hours per week. For more intensive hours, please contact us directly.
- All materials are included.
- Small groups from three to 8 people, 10 maximum: These are the best conditions to provide individual help and to follow up each students progress.
- Classes are run by qualified teachers with specialized degrees university degrees
- Each class is run by two different teachers to insure a varied and dynamic teaching
- Teachers focus on practical communication: students will directly improve during the lesson through oral training, conversation in real life situations, role plays, recordings and pronunciation.
- Lively and effective teaching methods: Teachers use a wide variety of regularly updated documents (audio and video tapes, newspapers, radio and TV, internet and exercises.
After spending three hours each morning studying French, you will have plenty of time to explore Montpellier and its beautiful surrounding area. Our program also includes spending several afternoons per week participating in many cultural activities such as wine tasting, sightseeing in and around Montpellier as well as an education of various cultural and historical sites in the south of France.
These activities are conducted in French to promote further immersion. There may be an additional fee for full days or weekend excursions which would include transport, meals, entrance fees and/or accommodation.
While taking our lessons, you will have the option to stay with a homestay family which is highly recommended or in a private apartment. Living with a host family is the most effective way to fully immerse oneself within the language and culture. All families are screened and interviewed by our staff. There is also the possibility of renting a furnished apartment for a minimum of a month; please contact us directly for rates.
We offer our lessons year round starting every Monday. To insure progress, students must register for a minimum of one week of lessons. If you would like to take Spanish or Italian lessons, the same fees and hours apply.
French Lessons Fee Chart
1 Week 210 euros
2 Weeks 420 euros
3 Weeks 600 euros
4 Weeks 800 euros
Each additional week 180 euros
70 euros inscription fee